An independent publishing company and creative firm that specializes in copywriting, ghostwriting, and social media management for clients across the country.
- We are committed to helping first-time authors find their voice.
- We believe everyone has a story to tell, not just an opinion to share.
- We believe that love is the strongest governing force in the world; therefore, love is the center of everything we do as an organization.
- We are named after an obscure city in Washington State, because you don’t have to be well-known before you can inspire those around you.
Services We Offer
Whether you need copy written for your website, or help with your first book, we’ve got you covered!
Need an editor? Hire one of ours to help fine tune your words before they make their way into the public eye.
We are a full-service independent publishing company. Scroll down past our team photos for details.
Marketing & Strategy Consulting
Need help with your marketing or branding strategy? Let us develop one that works.
We are a full-service, independent publishing company that comes alongside authors to guide them through the process of self-publishing. We handle everything from idea conception through marketing and distribution, and specialize in helping first-time authors find their voice. The world of publishing is changing rapidly, and many authors are discovering that self-publishing is an affordable and viable alternative to traditional publishing, allowing them to keep more of the royalties they earn.
No matter where you are in the process, Battle Ground Creative can help you make your dream of writing a book a reality. If you already have a first draft, we can be of assistance with editing, interior formatting, and cover design services. If you’re still struggling to put the words on the page, we can help there as well with more in-depth copywriting and editing services. We even offer ghostwriting services for those who have great ideas, but aren’t quite as great at communicating them on paper.
To submit your project for review by our acquisitions department, send us a brief email that gives a synopsis of your book, target audience, current writing status, and estimated completion date. As an independent publisher, we are committed to encouraging fresh voices that have stories to tell. We’re looking for books that move us, not just what we think will sell. Even if we are unable to pick up your book for publishing, our editing and design services will be available to you if you desire to utilize them.
Books and Bulk Orders
Here is a complete title list of books we have published:
- Hidden in Plain Sight: America’s Unreached Mission Field by Kyle Embry | May 2013
- The Power of 21 Days: Identity in Christ by Jared Stump | February 2014
- Coach P Always Says … Be Legendary by Shelly Patterson | October 2014
- Creation & Redemption by Jared Stump | August 1, 2015
- EmpowerME Challenge by Natalie & Joe Barnoske | August 15, 2015
- Overcoming Gravity: Second Edition by Steven Low | Winter/Spring 2016
- Life Unlocked by Forrest Rowell and Jared Stump | Winter/Spring 2016
- Leader Farming by Zack Thomas and Jared Stump | Summer 2017
- Tell It Well by Luke Gajary | Fall 2017
Battle Ground Creative offers volume discounts on the above titles on purchases of 10+ units. Contact us for pricing.